Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tool #11

One of my favorite tools is animoto.  This would be a fun tool for students to use to create a story through images and music.  Students would need to think about the appropriate audience and purpose of story when choosing photos and songs


My vision for the 21st Century Learner and classroom hasn't really changed. I agree that we need to make sure the classroom is a place where students can enhance their learning and contribution
 through the use of technology. I am looking forward to creating stations where students can use the Ipads .


 I was surprised and how user friendly creating this blog has been.  I am not as intimidated by technology now that I have had the opportunity to work with a few cool and useful tools.




No comments:

Post a Comment