Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tool #2



I enjoy reading other colleagues thoughts and experiences regarding this huge project. It's comforting to read advice and words of encouragement.  It's definitely very helpful to share successes and challenges with teammates.  

I plan to visit and revisit the blogs posted by my campus's i-coaches since they are always a wealth of knowledge.    


Our team has already been using Dropbox this past year, and it is an excellent way to share & store information.  I felt pretty darn smart when my husband came home and shared this "new thing" he had just heard about "Dropbox." Little did he know that I had already had an account.  I have also dabbled with Diigo and find it especially useful when putting together project & assignments for students.



No comments:

Post a Comment