- Why do you think it is important to tie the technology to the objective? It is important to tie technology to the objective because the objective is what the students need to learn and when used appropriately, technology can be an effective and efficient way to meet those goals.
- Why should we hold students accountable for the stations/centers? Students should be held accountable for all learning. As for stations/centers, students should seek these opportunities to further their learning on a certain topic of interest, therefor instilling a sense of independent learning and self-motivation.
- Visit 2 of the applicable links to interactive websites for your content/grade level. Which sites did you like? How could you use them as stations? How can you hold the students accountable for their time in these stations?-
- List two to three apps you found for the iPod Touch/iPad that you can use in your classroom. What do you see that station looking like? How can you hold the studetns accountable for their time in these stations?
- What about other ways to use the iPad Touch/iPad? Share another way you can see your students using the device as a station.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
4. Since I want students to be more aware of current events, I think any app from a credible news source would be a great way to set up a station. I would also like to use apps that will enhance critical thinking in my students, games that involve find strategies, solving puzzles, and using words. 5. The Ipad will be a great way for students to keep up with current events. .